here’s to your fabu future.
Hello my loves.
I’m excited, I’m excited, I’m excited!
Today is the first post on a site that has taken me way too long to bring to life.
It’s been an illuminating journey of self-discovery, paralyzing fear and blessed fabulosity.
Here’s why it took me so long.
- I focused on perfect because I believed that’s what you wanted.
- I hemmed on content and hawed on presentation.
- I was committed to deliver “right” versus “valuable”.
- I made up a lot of stories that it wasn’t something people needed.
- I procrastinated, broke agreements with myself, and prioritized things that really had no room in my life.
Then I realized I was being downright selfish.
Because the world needs mindset, marketing and moxie love. On a global level.
So without further adieu, I’d love to introduce you to The Fabu Life. (kiss, kiss)
The Fabu Life is for my entrepreneurial sisters. The dreamers, the rebels, and most of all, the ones who have, up to this point, settled for mediocrity.
Because Miss Gorgois, here’s what I wonder:
- Does your reality reflect your dreams?
- Do you want to break through old patterns no longer serving you?
- Are you ready to savor those delicious life moments that may have escaped you in the past?
- Do you want to be surrounded and embraced by a community of like-minded souls who want to crush stagnant belief systems and live in their authenticity?
- Is your genius ready to burst out into the scene packaged in a business you not only adore, but delivers peace-of-mind profit?
And I wonder, how good does saying Yes to all of these feel?
Exhilarating. Scary. Crazy. Awesome. Fabulous.
I submit that you are, right now, paying prices for not saying Yes.
So bring your brilliance on.
Light up the world as a light in the world.
I opened up this post admitting that I took way too long to bring my message to the masa. I ask that you don’t make the same mistake.
So here and now…
- We don’t build businesses. We build lifestyles.
- Excellence is our habit and Imperfection is our blessing.
- We are not afraid to let people know who we really are.
- Marketing isn’t scary. It’s magical.
- You are a global shift-maker. You’re a giver.
You are a creator of Your Fabu Life.
And you are loved.
What’s your vision of The Fabu Life for you? And, on the flip side, have you made up stories that are keeping you from that big, beautiful dream? Please share with the tribe in the comments below, you’re super inspiring!
P.S. Coming to a post near you…the debut of Jen Don’t Lie, business + life goodies via video. Stay tuned.
Build your brand and your business, with all of
the fun and none of the fluff.