Jennifer Kem is a branding and marketing expert who gets entrepreneurs seen, heard, and paid – all for being themselves.
Jennifer is the creator of the Master Brand™ Method, a framework to develop a powerful brand archetype that wins customers’ hearts. Master Brand, which includes a one-of-a-kind program for entrepreneurs based on branding strategies of Fortune 500 companies, leverages Jennifer’s 17 years of corporate strategy expertise and her own experience launching multiple companies.
Using the Master Brand Method, Jennifer also leads the building of successful digital strategies for emerging entrepreneurs, celebrity brands like Oprah Winfrey Network and Steve Harvey, and major corporations including Verizon, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Bank of Hawaii.
Jennifer serves up straight talk wrapped in love. After all, she understands entrepreneurs’ challenges: She built a retail business that made her a millionaire at age 32…only to lose it all in the recession two years later. Determined to rebuild her life, Jennifer is now the successful owner of three million-dollar brand-building businesses and the mother of three children. She lives in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Topics of Expertise
Jennifer is available to media outlets to share fresh insights on the topics below:
Branding and Marketing
- How to get paid for being yourself — by building a Master Brand
- Acing digital strategy: how to get seen in the noisy online space
- How to apply brand archetypes in marketing – and why they’re the difference between success and failure
- Psychology of consumption: Identifying the triggers that spur consumers not only to trust your brand, but to open their wallets
Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Rags to riches and back again: how Jennifer went from a millionaire at 32 to losing it all in the recession – and how she rebuilt
- Leveraging proven corporate strategies for your emerging business’ success
- How to scale quickly from initial concept to a seven-figure business
- Living and leaving a legacy through entrepreneurship
- Why live events are the new webinar — and how to use them to generate high-ticket sales for your signature programs.
- How to build a “butts-in-seats” strategy, while ensuring you get your ideal buyers at the event.
- How I’ve helped clients close [30-70%] of the room, adding six figures in additional event revenue.
Work/Life Balance (is B.S.)
- How to pursue anything, not everything
- “Jen’s Three As”: Alignment, autonomy, and anything
- Optimizing life for maximum career success and personal happiness
- Working moms’ struggles and successes: Jennifer is the owner of three businesses and the mother of three children (21, 16, and 2 years old)
You are free to use these photos. Please send us a link at email@example.com to let us know where they are being used.